Dinosaurs in the Bible.
Dinosaurs in the Bible and what happened to them
Dinosaurs Are in the Bible
by Donald Louis Giddens of Greenville, Texas January 2007
The Holy Bible has the answers to many mysteries: Such as-
How do we know dinosaurs were in the Bible?
READ JOB 41 below.. Job 41 ca 1520 BC, Uz. (Syrian desert)
You tell me. What was this leviathan (large beast) in the Bible?
He could not be captured
1. Can you draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which you let down?
2. Can you put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
3. Will he make many supplications unto you? will he speak soft words unto you?
He could not be tamed
4. Will he make a covenant with you? will you take him for a servant for ever?
5. Will you play with him as with a bird? or will you bind him for thy maidens?
Man could not kill it for food
6. Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
7. Can you fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
8. Lay your hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
9. Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10. None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
11. Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine. 12. I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
13. Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?
14. Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
15. His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
16. One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
17. They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
His breath kindled coals, and fire came out of his mouth
18. By his sneezing a light does shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
19. Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20. Out of his nostrils goes smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21. His breath kindles coals, and a flame goes out of his mouth.
22. In his neck remains strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
His hide was too tough for spears or arrows to penetrate
23. The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.
24. His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
25. When he raises up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.
26. The sword of him that lays at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
27. He esteems iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
28. The arrow cannot make him flee: sling-stones are turned with him into stubble.
Fearless, he was king of the beasts
29. Darts are counted as stubble: he laughs at the shaking of a spear.
30. Sharp stones are under him: he spreads sharp pointed things upon the mire.
31. He makes the deep to boil like a pot: he makes the sea like a pot of ointment.
32. He makes a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
33. Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
34. He beholds all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
Free Help from the Holy Bible for Your Problems
What happened to at least some of the dinosaurs?
Psalm 74.12. For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
13. You didst divide the sea by thy strength: you break the heads of the dragons in the waters.
14. You broke the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gave him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.
If this were a normal animal, even a whale in the sea, MAN could have killed it for food. Since GOD had to kill it for the children of Israel in the wilderness, it had to be much bigger and stronger than any animals today- it had to be dinosaurs!
2. The other dinosaurs probably disappeared during Noah's Flood 2344 BC. Two went on the ark, but the upheavals on earth after the Flood probably destroyed them- such as volcanoes, the Ice Age, and the destruction of the pre-flood atmosphere which were caused by the Great Flood of Noah's day.
Is man an animal?
No. He was made a living soul. Genesis 1...and man became a living soul.
Was he made in the image of a monkey?
No. Genesis 1.27. So God created man in his own image.
Was Adam a caveman?
No, he lived in the garden of Eden, and was intelligent enough to name all the species.
Was there anything "prehistoric"?
No, Creation began with Genesis 1:1. That is where history began. God recorded Genesis in the Holy Bible thus it is historic not prehistoric. The Bible also has many facts before Genesis including the Self-existence of Christ and plans for Eternity future.
Find out more about dinosaurs and Creation from a scientist.
Click the link below to learn more about dinosaurs and the Bible.
 coat of mail (protective armor) as a knight wore
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The bad news is we are all sinners. We sin in two ways:We do things we should not, and we do not do things we should.Perhaps you are not what you consider a "bad" sinner- you do not drink, smoke, dip snuff, or go with girls that do.
Well, do you DO what you should? I find myself far short on that point, and as such, a sinner.
The wages of sin is death.That's the bad news.
The Good News is that God loves you just as you are- a sinner.
God showed His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Our verse was-The wages of sin is death- that's the bad news.
But, the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The gift of God- what do you do to receive a gift? Earn it? Pay for it? No, it is a gift!
But, you MUST receive it.
The wages of sin is death and Jesus paid those wages 100% on the Cross, and then He rose again to give us His life and righteousness.
How do you receive the gift of Eternal Life?
You admit to Jesus you are a sinner, thank Him for dying for your sins, and confess to Him that you know He rose again.
You can do that right now-just pray
Lord Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins and rising again from the dead to give us victory over sin and death.Come into my heart and life. Save my soul from Hell, and my life from being wasted. Thank you for saving me today, Jesus. Amen.
We are so glad you were saved today! Please, e-mail us right now that you have been saved.
Dinosaurs in the Bible- Presented by Don Giddens soulwinners.biz
Free Help from the Holy Bible for Your Problems
Dinosaurs in the Bible- Presented by Don Giddens at soulwinner.biz
Dinosaurs in the Bible- Presented by Don Giddens, Greenville, Texas USA
Thank you for visiting our site. Please create a shortcut, and tell your friends- dinosaurs ARE in the Bible.
Thanks, Don Giddens